Also known as the “Black Gold’, caviar is a rare and precious delicacy obtained by extracting roe from the elusive Sturgeon fish. This is delicate and labor-intensive as most Sturgeon fish are not harvested for their caviar until at least ten years of age. We at Saffron & Caviar Int. specialize in four types of caviar; Sevruga, Baerii, Oscietra and Beluga with the exception of limited Wild Caviar upon availability.Know More
Type of Saffron grades available
- Fresh, never frozen, wild, saltwater sturgeon caviar, unique in the world!
- Low salt (malassol technique) and low calories (40 per 16 g (0.5 oz.) serving)
- Grain size similar to sevruga and exquisite taste (buttery, nutty, intense, complex, umami).
- Contains very large amounts of polyunsaturated fats (Omega 3s) – 3.3 g (0.11 oz.) – 4.4 g (0.15 oz.) / 100 g (3.5 oz.)
- Rich in vitamins A, C, PP, B2, B6, B12 and in minerals such as zinc, iron and calcium
- Store in refrigerated up to 4 weeks, in the coldest area of the refrigerator (best stored at -3°C (26.6 °F) to 3°C (37.4 °f) )
- Download Full Specification